Thursday, April 30, 2009

Toons


So it begins. I remember for years the only activity in which I could bond with my annoying little brother was the sacred art of watching "toons". Look at their little mesmorized faces. I will look at this picture years from now and want for a time when he wasn't so jealous of her friends he pees on their things when they sleep over (Yeah, my brother did that). I will want for the time when they could be together peacefully without bitching about what shit parents Dan and I are because they have united in their desire for Pay Per View Cable or the right to drive our cars. These are the days.

4 comments:

Mme Paulita said...

I love it

Elly said...

Oh cuteness. :)

The Kandles said...

Gross Clarke. Cory used to do that too. Once Sharlene stayed the night and accidentally knocked over a rainboot that Cory had propped his bedroom door open with. I'll stop there.

Lori said...

Super sweet picture - Yes, I think you should get it made poster size - and take it out every time they are driving you crazy! Let's hope you have to wait a long time!! HA!