Friday, December 19, 2008

Really Detailed Ultrasounds

Well, we got our final ultrasound today ( and loaded it into youtube to share!) to see what little Merrick has been up to in my belly. He is moving all the time despite my having heard that the bigger they get the less they can move around.

Reading the excerpt below from my weekly babycenter update gave us some idea of what to expect on the video,

It may be harder than ever to get comfortable enough to sleep well at night. If you can, take it easy through the day — this may be your last chance to do so for quite a while. Keep monitoring your baby's movements, too, and let your caregiver know immediately if you notice a decrease. Though his quarters are getting cozy, he should still be as active as before.

but I think you'll agree we didn't expect to see this... I kept telling Dan it feels like he's got nunchucks in there.



or this... seriously. This kid is amazing. I don't know who those other guys are but my ob/gyn assures me that everything is as it should be.

No comments: