Sunday, December 21, 2008

Safety First-ish

While Dan works on restoring his 1978 Jeep Wagoneer I find myself constantly faced with conversations that normally would not interest me in the slightest but because of his commitment level in this project I participate. Conversations about fuel pumps, cloth cleaning techniques, and the Jeep as the original family all terrain vehicle. So today Dan and I were looking at old Wagoneer ads and came across this one.
"Jeep" - Safety First-ish.

Funny that an ad campaign regarding safety features a woman driving her two small children through a snow storm while they stand on the front seat obviously not wearing seat belts. Dan chides me with, "Well, that's how safe the Jeep is."

2 comments:

My crazy crazy life said...

Haaaaaaaaa, LOVE IT!!!

My crazy crazy life said...

BTW, my first car was a Jeep Wrangler...I'm a HUGE jeep fan.