Monday, December 08, 2008

Merry Christmas to All... and to All a Dog Fight!

In this "dog eat dog" economy I know many of us are looking for ways to pick up some extra cash before the holidays. While an 8 1/2 months pregnant woman can't turn to selling her body on the street (not that the demand doesn't exist, I'm just exhausted) I instead decided to hold dog fights in my kitchen.
I know. The horror. But don't tell me you didn't see this coming from the woman who doesn't even clean her daughter's wound when she's bitten by a strange animal. We all knew this was coming.
One of my favorite things about Alby is his love of being photographed. The idea for my dog fight rink began after I agreed to let Cohen stir the batter to our red velvet Christmas cupcakes if she promised not to lick the spoon. The following photo was taken after this brief discourse.

Me: Did you lick the spoon?

Coco: No.

Me: Are you sure?

Coco: No. I didn't.


The rest of the batter I split between she and Alby while I finished the cupcakes. Enjoy...



2 comments:

Psyche Z. Ready said...

Coco slays me.

thehandmadebride said...

oh dooby, i love you so! ;)