Sunday, December 14, 2008

Letter to the Readers ... Again

So I have realized how hard it is to follow the blog through blogger. I mean, I am pretty active on line and I would not go to the trouble to jump through the hoops blogger expects you to pass through just to follow my blog.

If you will look out your blog window, to the top right you will see a new gadget on my page - entitled - Subscribe... Your Way. This will allow you to be alerted of new posts via your email, the browser of your choice, or, if overlooked, not at all. But that would be foolish.

Let me know if this makes it any easier for you.

Happy Holidays.

4 comments:

My crazy crazy life said...

Hi, thanks for checking out my blog. I love your blog too...your post about that scarf...hilarious! I will be following for sure. And your other blog...the foreclosure one...OMG, I'm cracking up. I'm sending that to several of my friends that were just in that predicament. Thanks!
Ciao

My crazy crazy life said...

Oh by the way, I also have a cooking recipe blog. I love for people to submit recipes. Check it out:

http://jjdishitout.blogspot.com/

Mme Paulita said...

I follow ya..so you are always on my mind.

thehandmadebride said...

i will be following this blog one way or another now that it is back up & running! :)

[ by the way, this is laurel and this is my wedding blog! ]