Friday, November 21, 2008

I Don't Think You're Ready for This Jelly

I know you guys are just dying to see my huge fat belly - blame Dan for the lack of photos. He keeps taking photos from upward unflattering angles. For now this is what I have. These are from the second trimester, which I have passed. Squint your eyes until I seems wider and less happy and that is what I look like now.





Ok, here's a terrible photo from a few weeks ago. I decided to post it, but I censored the double chin. This is me at about 7 1/2 months...

3 comments:

Mme Paulita said...

awww...I love it!

Erin said...

Yay! Pregnant belly pictures!!! This is absolutely what I wanted to see. It sucks being so far away from you so pictures help me feel closer. More pictures!

Pacing the Panic Room said...

weird nobody asks to see my belly pictures since I gained 30lbs