Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Cyrano de Bergerac

I have a friend, let's call him my husband, Dan. While this friend does not read my blogs regualrly because he has a real job, where he's real busy, this allows me more freedom in interpreting him for you. Anyway, last night I am telling Dan all about Delicious Dimes and he suggests that delicious is a dude (of all things) and that I should ask the he/she a womanly question to see what kind of answer I would get. To Dan, a womanly question is, what size pantyhose do you wear. Women don't even know that! Sure enough, all I had to do was re-read the site to see it is, in fact, a dude looking for hot bitches for his website. Still, I haven't felt much like a hot bitch lately - so I am going to pretend my lesbian "Cyrano de Bergerac" is falling deeper in love with me as every day passes.

No comments: